Walk-ins WelcomeTips for Getting Here:
Cross Streets: Contra Costa Blvd / Taylor Blvd
Parking: Sunvalley Mall Parking Lot
680 Fwy: Willow Pass Rd Exit, Towards Pleasant Hill
BART: Not Walkable
BUS: County Connection
Comprehensive immediate medical care for all ages
- Illness or injury
- Routine medical needs including pediatric and primary medical care services
- Doctors with emergency medicine experience
- Walk-in or optional check-in online
- Diagnostic services such as X-ray and labs*
- Workers injury, drug screens, TB tests and physicals (DOT, Pre-Employment, etc.)*
* Please call ahead to verify availability of one of our DOT Certified Medical Examiners
More about STAT MED - Pleasant Hill / Concord
Opened in 2015, this large, state of the art medical clinic was custom designed for STAT MED and serves as the model for planned future STAT MED Urgent Care locations.
Looking for an urgent care walk-in clinic in Walnut Creek?
Located at the border of Pleasant Hill and Concord, where Taylor Blvd intersects Contra Costa Blvd, we are also a convenient immediate care clinic for people in not only Walnut Creek, but also Martinez and other surrounding communities. Those other areas include: Brentwood, Clayton, Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Danville, Pittsburgh, Pacheco, and San Ramon. Look for us in the stand alone mirrored building currently shared with Baja Fresh and Site for Sore Eyes. Enter the lot as if you are going to the Mall. There is ample free parking in front of our building.