Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Special Holiday Hours:
Sunday, Dec 24: 9am - 3pm
Monday, Dec 25: 9am - 3pm
Sunday, Dec 31: 9am - 5pm
Monday, Jan 1: 9am - 5pm
Insurance Accepted - Click for info
Walk-ins WelcomeTips for Getting Here:
Cross Street: Mt. Diablo Blvd
Parking: Lot and Street
Hwy 24: Central Lafayette Exit
BART: Close Walk
BUS: County Connection
Comprehensive immediate medical care for all ages
- Illness or injury
- Routine medical needs including pediatric and primary medical care services
- Doctors with emergency medicine experience
- Walk-in or optional check-in online
- Diagnostic services such as X-ray and labs*
- Workers injury, drug Screens, TB tests and physicals (DOT, Pre-Employment, etc.)*
* Please call ahead to verify availability of one of our DOT Certified Medical Examiners
More about STAT MED - Lafayette
Opened in 2015, this large, state of the art medical clinic was custom designed for STAT MED and serves as the model for planned future STAT MED Urgent Care locations.
Looking for an urgent care walk-in clinic in Walnut Creek?
Opened in 2014, MED Lafayette was the first clinic opened and founded by longtime Lafayette resident, Dr. Armando Samaniego. This location offers 3 treatment rooms.
Looking for an urgent care walk-in clinic in Lamorinda? Located right behind the downtown Mercantile Building and just down from Diablo Foods , you’ll find STAT MED Lafayette alongside InView Imaging, operated by longtime Moraga resident, Dr. Brad Piatt. It is a convenient location for those living in Lafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Rossmoor, Walnut Creek, and on the other side of the tunnel in Berkeley and North Oakland.