Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients in Livermore, CA & the Tri-Valley Area
Are you looking for a primary care practice in Livermore and surrounding Tri-Valley communities that is accepting new patients and takes your insurance, including Medicare? You are in the right place.
4465 First St.
Livermore, CA 94551
Phone: (925) 315-8828
Fax: (925) 371-0340
Open 7 Days (including Holidays)
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm*
Saturday: 9am - 3pm*
Sunday: 9am - 3pm*
*Walk-in patients, please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to closing to make sure the doctor has time to see you before closing.
New Primary Care Patients:
We are accepting new patients! Please call (925) 315-8828 during regular business hours to make an appointment or click here to book your first visit using our online system.
You may associate visiting a primary care doctor with waiting days (or weeks!) for an appointment, but STAT MED Urgent Care offers a better solution to busy families in Livermore, California, and the Tri Valley area.
Our fully equipped centers offer comprehensive primary care services from experienced medical providers on both an appointment and a walk-in basis. Our Livermore location is open 365 days a year and has convenient hours to make receiving primary care as simple and hassle free as possible.
The STAT MED Primary Care Difference
How does STAT MED's Livermore Primary Care Practice differ from other primary care centers in Livermore and surrounding areas?
- Our providers have both emergency medicine and primary care experience. This means we can handle a wider range of health needs for all patients.
- STAT MED Livermore provides the full array of primary care services, from disease management and illness treatment to physicals, check-ups, lab testing, and X-rays.
- We care for patients of all ages – from 6 months old to 105 – making us a one-stop shop for your family’s routine medical care.
- Our Livermore medical clinic offers on-side clinical lab testing and onsite digital x-rays.
- In addition to offering appointments for our primary care patients, we offer the flexibility of walk-in same day care and urgent care as needed without having to go to a different provider than your primary care.
- As part of a larger network of East Bay clinics, STAT MED patients have the added flexibility of expanded evening, weekend and holiday hours at other local STAT MED locations, including Concord and Lafayette.