Primary Care Doctor Accepting New Patients in Dublin, CA
Are you looking for a primary care practice or family medicine doctor in Dublin, Pleasanton and surrounding communities that is accepting new patients? You are in the right place.
STAT MED Urgent Care provides a full range of primary care medical services as well as urgent care services. Our fully equipped center in Dublin is also convenient to Pleasanton and surrounding communities, providing personalized medical treatment and wellness services to every member of the family on a walk-in or appointment basis.
7667 Amador Valley Blvd, Ste A
Dublin, CA 94568
Phone: (925) 828-9211
Fax: (925) 371-0340
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Please use nearby STAT MED medical clinics with extended hours. Click for details.
New Primary Care Patients:
We are accepting new patients! Please call (925) 828-9211 during regular business hours to make an appointment or click here to book your first visit using our online system.
The STAT MED Primary Care Experience
How does STAT MED's Dublin Primary Care Practice differ from other primary care centers in the Dublin / TriValley area?
- Our primary care services are comprehensive – visit us for routine illness and injury treatment, disease management, check-ups, physicals, vaccines, and much more.
- Our team is led by practitioners with backgrounds in both emergency medicine and primary care with ample experience caring for patients with a variety of needs. This means we are in a position to handle a wider range of health needs for all patients.
- Our Dublin medical facilities are equipped to provide onsite clinical lab testing to streamline the care process.
- We are truly a one-stop shop for family medical care in San Francisco’s East Bay, including pediatric care, serving patients 6 months and older.
- In addition to offering appointments for our primary care patients, we offer the flexibility and convenience of walk-in same day care if needed.
- As part of a larger network of East Bay clinics, patients have the added flexibility of evening and weekend hours at other local STAT MED locations, including Livermore and Concord.
We accept and are considered in network for most major health insurances, including Medicare, and offer affordable cash rates to self-pay patients. Click here to learn more. If you have any questions about our medical services, practitioners, or payment, please don’t hesitate to call the clinic.