Take Advantage of This Limited Time Offer Now!
- Call STAT MED at 925-234-4447 before August 31
– Mention the Pandora $35 special (Reg $80)
- Make appointment for sports exam at our Pleasant Hill / Concord Location
– NO Walk-ins accepted for this promotion
– Offer valid with appointments completed by September 30, 2017
- Download medical clearance form from your school website and bring with you to exam
- Mark your calendar to visit STAT MED
– 901 Sunvalley Blvd #100 Concord, CA 94520 (Near Sunvalley Mall)
Pleasant Hill / Concord
901 Sunvalley Blvd #100
Concord, CA 94520
Near Sunvalley Mall
Does Your Student Athlete Need a Medical Clearance Completed?
School sport programs typically require students to submit a physician-signed athletic clearance form before any team participation. STAT MED Urgent Care is here for whatever is urgent to you, which may include completing that form in time for the start of a sport season.
STAT MED doctors provide routine or preventative medical care (like a physical or vaccination), as well as more urgent medical care for an injury or illness such as a fracture to strep or bronchitis.