Recaudación de Fondos Físico-Deportivos de LVEF 2019. Haga clic en este enlace para ver el folleto en español.
Everyone wins with this easy-for-you LVEF Sports Physical Fundraiser!
Save money and time while earning funds for Livermore schools when you get your child’s required yearly school sports physical between now and August 31, 2019, at:
STAT MED Urgent Care’s Livermore Clinic
4465 First Street, Livermore
Reminder: Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District requires a current sports physical form signed by a California licensed medical doctor or nurse practitioner before a student can try-out for or practice any sport. Click here to read more about sports physicals on the District’s website.
It’s Simple to Participate in the 2019 LVEF Sports Physical Fundraiser:
Just go to STAT MED Urgent Care’s Livermore Clinic for your child’s school sports physical between now and July 31, 2019
- The clinic is open 7 days a week — evenings and holidays, too! Click here for details.
- No Appointment Required. Just Walk In! Please plan to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to closing, though, to make sure there will enough time to complete the physical.
- Pro Tip: Click here to save wait time by using our online registration system, which saves your place in line before you even get to the clinic
Required! What you need to bring to the Sports Physical so STAT MED can complete your student’s required sports clearance paperwork:
- A printed copy of the District’s current Sports Physical form you’ll find here: www.livermoreschools.org/sportsphysical Please fill out the patient portion of the form.
Save when you mention LVEF at Clinic Check-in — and LVEF earns donation dollars, too!
- Mention LVEF at clinic check-in to get $50 Special LVEF Sports Physical Fee ($80 Regular Price).
- Please plan to pay the $50 Special LVEF Sports Physical Fee at time of service. We are in network with most insurance carriers, but Sports Physicals are not typically covered by insurance.