It’s Lafayette Art & Wine Festival weekend! That means lots of fun, but it also means road closures and congestion in Downtown Lafayette.
Five things you need to know about accessing STAT MED’s care this weekend:
1. Our Lafayette urgent care clinic is open regular weekend hours: 9 am – 5 pm, Saturday and Sunday. The Festival starts at 10 am, but the biggest crowd is in the afternoon. Consider coming in early in the day to avoid traffic.
2. Our Lafayette clinic has dedicated parking. Regardless of when you arrive, parking should not be an issue. Our dedicated lot is closed to Festival goers and only available to patients while in the clinic.
3. You will likely need an alternative route to get to us. Some of Mt. Diablo Blvd will be closed to cars throughout the weekend. A good alternative route to STAT MED Lafayette is via Brook Street to Dewing. The map above should help!
4. STAT MED – Pleasant Hill / Concord is a great option, too! Located at 901 Sunvalley Blvd and accessed via the Sunvalley Mall parking lot, this clinic — our largest — is already popular with many of our Lamorinda patients. You’ll love the easy access to free parking! Look for our sign on the mirrored building where Taylor intersects Contra Costa Blvd. Questions? Call the clinic at 925-234-4447.
5. You can check wait times for both clinics online before you decide. When you click the “Check-in Now” button on www.statmed.com, it takes you to a map where you will see all our clinic locations, including expected wait times. From there, you’ll be able to click on your preferred clinic and register online before you come in. This secures your place in line — a big time saver!