STAT MED Urgent Care, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, is currently looking for physicians with Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care or Family Practice experience to become part of a growing organization devoted to delivering top-notch care with a personal touch.
STAT MED is designed for success. Our facilities are new with state of the art equipment to support our medical staff. Our Rapid Rad radiology service delivers radiology reports within 30 minutes of image taking for timely management of patients. STAT MED promotes and values team work and seeks high integrity doctors to further our mission of providing outstanding patient care. The Management team at STAT MED has over 75 years of combined experience in healthcare operations and business development; we manage a vast majority of the administrative component of the business. Allowing physicians to spend more time practicing medicine and less time doing paperwork.
A STAT MED Urgent Care physician is responsible for patient care as well as clinical daily operations management such as lab follow up calls and patient “customer” service. They must also work well with Charge Medical Assistance (CMA) to optimize both patient care and follow through.
- Provide and promote the day-to-day leadership and team-oriented environment of all clinic staff, including registration and other support staff
- Lead by example by working collaboratively with all team members, including senior management, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, CMAs, Medical Assistants (MA) and support staff
- Prioritize, promote and ensure high quality patient care
- Conduct daily patient follow-up/call-backs
- Use appropriate ancillary services.
- Provide feedback to medical staff for continual clinical improvement,
- Over see Nurse Practitioners, or Physician Assistants.
- Provide professional services as a licensed medical provider
- Participate in doctor’s quarterly meetings
- Full time, and half time is preferred.
- Ideally 5 years work experience as medical provider
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency working with EMR systems
- Well organized and goal driven
- Active California Medical License
- Active DEA License
- Current ACLS Certification
- Current PALs Certification (preferred)
- DOT Examiner Certification (preferred)
- CDC Yellow Fever Certification
- CDC Heads Up concussion training
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation with bonus potential. The agreement can be structured as an employee agreement or an individual contractor agreement.
- Flexible 30-40 hour work week
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Employee benefits are also available
- Leadership positions may be eligible for our Corporate stock option plan
- No night-shifts
- Support environment includes PAs, NPs, Radiology Techs, MAs and on-site labs
- Patient diversity makes for interesting cases (treating all ages)
For more information about this position, contact Robert O’Reilly or Armando Samaniego, MD at (925) 234-4447 or at Contactus@STATMED.com.